Rural Engagements (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Oxigen has initiated a one of a kind Rural Engagement Model that helps connect with our large customer base in rural locations to whom Oxigen is providing Banking services or convenience in Money transfer to their home location. This program is in affiliation with Sahyog and calls for reaching out to our customer segments and support them in area like health, education and employment. Several initiatives have been taken up and this includes.
To Educate Indian Youth, for a better tomorrow, Oxigen sponsored multiple academies for vocational learning, benefiting several hundred beneficiaries through Grameen Yuva Rozgaar Academy for the Rural Youth and Life Skills Livelihood Programme, for rural women.
- 1,065 health camps wherein over 1,627 free cataract surgeries and 10 heart surgeries have been done. Free medicine, subsidized spectacles, eye medication, eye drops and sanitary napkins are provided to villagers.
- Folic acid and Iron capsules are provided to help combat anemia in pregnant women.
- These Camps for Eye, Gynecology, Heart, General Health Multi specialty, Bone densitometry, Women Hygiene, Awareness Camps, have benefited over around 2.3 lakh rural Indians. 291 Women Hygiene Awareness Camps have been organized till date benefitting 54,713 women and adolescent girls.
- 1,627 free IOL cataract surgeries.
- 312 Eye Camps benefitted 56349 patients.
- 41 Livelihood centers set up, 7551 women trained and certified.
- 22 Successful Special Cataract Eye Surgeries provided new vision.
Visit Sahyog Foundation website click here