CSR Rural Women Empowerment
It is important to focus on the Girl Child and women's livelihood as that is the most relevant need in the villages. With the thrust of Empowerment of women by equipping them with skills and providing livelihood for a secure future. We have therefore started the following programs:-
- Stitching & Tailoring Centers
- Computer Classes Girls
- Beauty Course- Rajnota
Under the Life Skills Livelihood Programme:-
- A Learning Center that enables rural Women empowerment. With these skills, the rural women are trained to start their own businesses.
- Till now Sahyog has set up 41 Vocational institute in Villages like Rajnota, Buteri & Behror in Rajasthan, Guna in Madhya Pradesh, Trichy in Tamil Nadu, Pehowa in Kuruksehtra, Dhankaur & Raibareli in U.P, Melpuram, Thriuvthar, Thuckalay and Munchirai and one village development centre at Thirunanthikarai in Thriuvathar block Kanyakumari Of these 17 are active today.
- These Institutions are being replicated across India, where the women will be given professional skill based certified education so as to get them jobs or start business and help them become financially Independent.
- 7551 Girls have been trained and certified in these programs in various locations till now.